Friday, October 29

BOSTON WINS THE WORLD SERIES.......and im lazy

Okay...sorry guys,

It's the postseason and I have been pretty busy just watching an awesome baseball playoffs involving my second favorite team; The BOSTON RED SOX and I can't believe they won the whole thing. It's been pretty cool watching them come all the way back from an 0-3 deficit in the ALCS to win it all and I never lost hope. I listen to every game because I couldn't fucking watch the damn games because I was at my mom's stupid restaurant helping her out during the whole ALCS and WS so I missed the games aired on tv. But were they awesome, actually listening to them on the radio was a pretty good idea because you can really hear the crowd and the hits and it's like you are there. Also thank god the DEAD BIRDS got what they deserved, what a bunch of over achieving ass fuckers, i mean that must suck going all the way to world series to be swept by one of the most cursed franchises in baseball.

Oh btw.....red sox world series tickets went for 1300 dollars for the shittiest seats in fenway park.

besides the whole boston/post season ....my life pretty much sucks. I mean....i have to work and work and work. and it's not even good work. and granted if I had like maybe a girlfriend at this moment, things would be a little better because I would be getting some really good poon. But No poon for me.

Oh well...I do love boobies and my fucking brother....of all people. My fucking pothead loser of a brother wins 750 dollars off the Red sox and he is going to spend all of it away on strippers on saturday and I have to fucking work.

WTF?!!!!!!!!!! WHY? DOES? MY LIFE BLOW?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home