Wednesday, September 8

Operation Viewtiful!!!

thats right.....what i usually tend to do is buy a game and then play it for like a couple of weeks (on and off) and then never play it again. The days of dominance is gone and I would rather spend my time in front of huge jugs. But I realized I missed out on one game that I really didn't have that much time playing. At the time, I was really into Madden 2004, Prince of Persia just came out. so I neglected Viewtiful Joe, what might have been one of the rare surprises of 2003 and hands down..one of the most innovating games for Game Cube...the sequel comes out, but one thing i dont really do is I dont play the sequel until I beat the first one. So I am going to beat the game in one day.....actually 2 days.

so far Im 75% done....my butt hurts because I chose to not play on my big screen tv and instead play in my room because when I play in my room...its over!!! concentration level goes through the roof. When I play in the basement with the big tv's....Im too comfortable...no tension....too relax to play a game that IGN considered a pain to beat.

well...Im out...

big ups

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this week = katamari damecy. word. OI!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

dude....Im so buying that game. for 20 bucks...its the greatest thing since TITS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home