Sunday, August 29

Tomiya has been revived from the death.

okay...um..sorry for not like posting for like a week. For all you Tomiya fans out there....Tomiya is alive and well. And for all you hot ladies out there with a nice ass and good rack....im still down for a little wassup wassup.

Well...let me just say its been a pretty fucking crazy week. And the reason why I haven't been updating my blogger is because I have been watching Initial D every week in honor of the release of Episode 5th and 6th (which are by far the pinnacle of the show so far). Also I did go to another cubs game and Ill mention that in another post. Plus I have been spending alot of time looking for a new car...and I have my eyes set on one baby...the EVO.

well..in the meantime...YATTA!!!!

YATTA YATTA.....NIPPON Q Q....DOMO!!!
CLICK HERE TO BE TRANSFERRED TO WEBPAGE (YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MOVIE OR STREAM IT)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home