Thursday, September 23

Okay....So I have been lazy...

There's no excuse to my laziness...this is what I am...I am Tom Lee probably one of the most laziest people in the world. I can be highly motivated at times, but like a lot of motivation..it takes momentum. Once "something else" comes up....it's hard to stick to what I had originally planned. For the past couple of weeks, I have been sucked into the world that is....Burnout 3 ONLINE and Initial D fourth stage subs. Now that I am done with the subs, I can go back to my blogger. These days, tomiya isn't really having much of a adventure. In fact....his life is getting pretty god damn boring if you tell me. No crazy pic this week, no weird YATTA YATTA even though I can just make another site dedicated to what is known as "YATTA YATTA".

So what da fuck have I been doing for the past couple of weeks and what future may come across me. Well:

1) I need to this fucking nissan maxima back....and I will...

2) I got a dvd burner and oh ...will I unleash pandora's box.

3) The last thing I need to do is find a god damn job. It's starting to get annoying and what's really making myself mad is that Im not trying. I try for like a week. I set up all the places that have openings and I don't go after them. Because Im like hamster...Im easily amused. I mean if something comes up and makes me delay what i was suppose to do with the jobs...then It may be weeks before I really apply and then at that point, i start to think that I won't get a job for that company. I did apply to one company about 3 weeks ago and this company was some goverment defense company...and they sent me a email from their human resources guy saying to send my resume and i did...but I got no response. I just got.."thank you very much, your resume will be passed along to different divisions and if there is an opening, we will call you" or something like that. 10 days pass with no phone call so what do i do...i email with a personal letter being proactive and i get a reply back saying "thank you very much, your resume will be passed along to different divisions and if there is an opening, we will call you" and so i am assuming he is not taking me so seriously. Im starting to get to a point where I wonder if this is the what I am going to do in life. In seems that everything that can happen...does happen. I feel like GOD is trying not let me get a job...like maybe this isn't what Im suppose to do in life.

POO!!!!

if i get boobies in my face FOREVER and an evo....i won't mind.....I won't mind at all.

4 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the Maxima. I'm sure your motivation is focus on that. Also, I wonder how you able to use that DVD burner. Just remember when you ask a friend a favor, you'll be lucky to find someone that will give it to you. Just remember that.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

Okay...I dare you to find him. I will give you everything I know about him and you try. I mean seriously, you think you can find him? If you can...I'll slap on another 1000 dollars bucks. Every I idea that you have given me has already been done and done often. Whatever....you're probably drunk, if you have problem, talk to me in person, don't write it on some damn blogger. This blogger is a way to vent my frustation, but I don't accuse or blame people on this site until its for fun.

so..there try finding him. I will give you 1000 bucks no questions asked.

that's all im going to say.

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone needs to learn how to speak english the rite way on here too.....full sentences, christ!

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

Someone needs to learn how to bone your mom while sticking a Watermelon in her asshole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home