Sunday, August 29

Wrigley field.......how I miss thee. Boobs / ass...how I miss thee

I was gonna talk about how awesome this game was and hot fucking hot this one girl looked in stands and how this one other girl outside of the stadium was sooo fucking hot that I wanted to do naughty things to do her. But Im too damn tired and you never know what tomorrow maybe bring. It could very well be a initial d marathon day...maybe just maybe. What's initial d.....thats like saying...what are boobs? You little panzy ass motherfucker. I want you go to out and find some girl and even though you know this girl is super hot and you have no fucking chance to get her...just try. I mean try whatever........like use the cheesiest line ever made or whatever...I DONT CARE HOW..just try and get her and then you grab her boobies. All that work you have put forth (the chase) and all the pleasure you have experience with touching those boobs (the catch)...is like one race from initial d. I going to watch 5 races, what are you gonna do? work? pfft...work is old school. Laziness is the "new pink"........... biatch!!!!!


CUBS WIN CUBS WIN..

here are some more pics:


Bunch of pics from the game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home