Wednesday, August 18

My first Cubs game of the year.

Because of the all of sudden jump in bandwagon fans for the chicago cubs, I was unable to get a season ticket to watch a game at Wrigley Field so I did the next best thing...watch a cubs game at Miller Park, Home of the Brewers. First off...let me say that 67% of the 41,000 people who attended were cub fans which is completely nuts. But though the game wasn't won by the cubs because of the umps and.....sosa, you did eat pretty damn well. The only thing that really sux is that the hot girls in miller park were few and far compared to U.S. Cellular or Wrigley Field.


pics


send


send

What also sucked is that when we were leaving, I took a nap and when I woke up we didn't MOVE AN INCH...LITERALY!!! for about 45 minutes Me, Al and Eric and the Lancer didn't move an inch and Al had to turn his car off to save gas. Since about 20,000 people were cub fans...wonder where they are heading back to? CHICAGO!!! so the traffic is god awful. Once it finally got good to drive, we ended up at this gas station and this was just plain wierd...THERE WAS NOBODY THERE. I didn't say the gas station was closed, I said there was nobody there...so if you need to pay by cash...you were pretty much fucked. I just saw a sign saying "I'll be back at 6:00 am"....THESE WISCONSONITES !!! wow!!


send

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home