Sunday, August 8

Leave me alone...I need to take a dump.

So there am I am at the hotel, sitting in the back chilling and Im like "shit...my stomach is crapping up...must be those 7-11 poor boy subs and nachos". So Im getting ready to go to the bathroom when all of sudden these 2 girls come to the front desk and they are like:

Lady: " okay....Im lost. Can you help us out and find where we are staying"

and all Im thinking is....get lost, go screw some guy you whore. I need to go the bathroom bad!! and so im like "fine!!!"

and these are clues they gave me:

1) they had a marriott hotels and resorts room card
2) their room is on the 7th floor.
3) something about deerfield rd.

okay..right off the bat, I call the nearest hotel...the marriott resort and of course they don't have her on file. So Im like okay....listen.

It can't be a courtyard because we dont have any keys that have the marriot resorts and hotels room card and you can cancel EVERY HOTEL IN THE WORLD thats a courtyard. And all the courtyard within a 15 mile radius go up the third floor which then just salidifies my reason.

and so I say " was your hotel near a highway"
they say " yes ".
and I said "There only one hotel that matches everything you said and thats the deerfield suites which is a marriott property, its the ONLY HOTEL THATS 8 stories within a block radius 10 miles and you said something about deerfield.

and they are like " no..it can't be...thats impossible. I heard it was on Deerfield Rd. " and All im thinking in my head is...you fucking bitch, are you seriously that dumb. I mean you are seriously only good for fucking and leaving on the side. And so for like 15 minutes Im telling these ladies to go there and that I bet my fucking dick and left nut that this is your hotel and they still woudn't go. For God sakes....you asked for my help...I helped you, I need to take the biggest dump EVER!!! and this whore is keeping me from my objective. And finally...they believed me when I called that hotel and verified multiple people staying there.

NEXT TIME YOU FUCKING DOUBLE ANAL DOUBLE VAGINA WHORES go to a hotel and forget what hotel you are staying, I won't give a shit and you better find some lonely homeless guy to fuck so you can sleep in this cardboard box.

Luckily.....I they left, I took my dump....The world is in order.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home