Sunday, August 1

OMG THESE FUCKING WEDDING PARTIES!!!

okay...seriously.....I hate how there are wedding parties at hotels and what sucks even more is that this stupid god damn hotel promotes these parties but doesn't allow noise in the hotel. Doesn't that defeat the reason for having a wedding party all checking in to the hotel. I mean I do I go the hotdog stand to order ribeye steaks....I mean CMON!!!! Why am I so mad? Because Im sick and tired of the noise complaints that I keep getting week in and week out...Just shup the fuck up you stupid dumb whore!!!!! Fucking I can sleep through noise...so can you!!! so Fuck off.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tom,
I started your mom's restaurant website. I still need to work on the Lunch and Dinner menus, but I have the foundation setup. Check what I have so far at http://www.freewebs.com/joecabe/abashiri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home