Thursday, July 29

Luke warm coca cola in a can.

well....the day has finally come....Im getting a interview today for a 9-5 job. Yes...can you believe it? But Im kinda sad....I don't I will be doing what I spend 4 years in college training for....

Well..its not like I really applied...the guy who was a guest at the hotel for quite some time wanted to hire me and when I said my field was engineering...he tried to find something in that field. I kept stress circuits, programs....CIRCUITS, but I don't know if he understands that. The only thing that registers in his brain is I can fix computers. I don't know exactly what I will be doing but it seems like IT stuff (information Technology)...thats like server stuff, networking and fixing computer problems. I don't know what that pays...I looked up monster.com salaries and a networking engineer and something under IT....it said 40K but Its highly unlikely that Ill be getting that much. So that is why Im sad...not because im getting a better job...but because its not what I want to do with my life. I guess we will see....

The other thing that is bothering me is that I told the guy that i have little experience networking...I mean yeah...I know all the TCP/IP stuff and i can set up a network...but mainframes and stuff like that...um.....NO. I know programming, I know circuits, I know RF analysis...I know computer system architecture, but everything I learned is theorectical.......so im a little scared I dont know SHIT about what they want. The guy is like...LIE!!!

He wants me to say that I can do it even though he knows I have little experience maybe because he thinks they can train me and everyone there is stupid as hell. I don't know..Im fucking scared to death. Well....I have to go and sleep for this interview...

the guy im getting the interview from is MR. DAS. whats cool is that the guy who is getting me this job opportunity is mr. das's boss. He and his employees who is also mr. das's other boss is giving me advice on how to handle this interview...like what to say etc etc etc. and they pretty much prep. me up. I know what you are thinking....he if this guy is the boss why don't you just get the job automatically...well company policy is that each division head makes personally hirings. So he can't even though he is hire up.

well..Im out. IM going to try and sleep but I don't think I will sleep much. Grrrr. Better pull out that suit..(cobwebs all over it..LOL) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home