Tuesday, July 27

God...I hate waiting.

Okay...so I sent it my resume to some guy that works at AKORN. inc and he's a regular guest at the hotel that I work at. He wanted me to send in my resume and yesterday he says he will try to get one of his employees to hire me. He's trying to get me a job in computers but I think he really wants to do sales and I HATE CUSTOMERS!!!!! IF a certain group of people need to die..its customers. SO GAY!!!!

But anyways...I talked to the guy yesterday and he says he will try to get me an interview this week, but he wanted me to send my resume to this certain guy first ( the actual guy who may be hiring me). SO...I email him and he replies " thanks tom. We may have opportunites in the future". Dude......what the fuck does future mean? Because the other guy is like stressing at me to send in my resume and he wants to get me this job and this other guy is saying some future shit. What da!!! I mean I could be utterly wrong and taken this job waiting process a little too serious, but I just worried that I have to wait a long time. I mean atleast say something like...Okay tom...we'll hire you, but you can't start until october or september or some shit. Then I could get ready with everything.........

GOD I HATE WAITING...please god...please....I need a job. Tom lee doesn't want to be lazy because I sick and tired of being broke all the time. Im sick of it!!!! I can't stand it so much. I love going to school and all and I want my masters, but this me being broke....blows!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home