Tuesday, November 9

I, TOMIYA CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay....I like to go this ESPN message board forum called SportsNation. We'll for the past 2 months, these message boards have been flooded and flooded with topics about NON-SPORTS issue. More important, about the election that just happen a week ago. It was getting nuts so on election day I wrote a topic called: "THANK GOD"

Thank GOD:

Thank God that after this election is over, All you fuckers that fucking go to these fucking boards will finally leave. This is a fucking Baseball message board, you stupid Fucking jag offs.

Fuck Off


I got banned and the name Dammit cubs is No more. So I have been making new names on the message boards and just writing shit to piss off the moderators that got me banned. All I want to do is make their life just a little bit horrible.

This is an example of some stuff that I wrote.


DARE YOU TO KICK ME OUT...ILL MAKE A NEW USER NAME
Original Message ( Posted:Nov 07, 2004 04:44 AM ) Posted by: ESPNblowsmycock

Yeah..that's right bitches. You can't kick me out, forever am I apart of these message boards you fucking jag offs. well...now before you fucks start ***king ruining my fun. I just want to mention how much you and your dirty family blow. I mean seriously.....Let's start by talking about your sister.....what are whore she. Just yesterday...wasn't she the one who was anally triple fisted while shoving 4 cocks into her mouth and then getting rammed by 5 more guys. Seriously you need to fucking help her out. It's not like your mom is any better. seriously, No wonder your sis is a dirty w****. Man does she love the Cock and all that cum in her mouth. And what is up with her fucking farm animals. What sick family are you trying to raise? You pretty much have no hope for your dirty ass w**** of a wife and childs since this dirty shit runs in the blood lines. Might as well....just give and face it. your family is nothing much a bunch of duck butter loving fucks.

So this is my challenge to you and it's more of a contest and Kevin, Al, Nick, Eric.......THIS IS TIME FOR YOU TO SHINE!!!!. The winner will get 20 bucks from me, but this contest is not limited to just you guys, I will be giving this challenge to anyone who dares wants to take.

1) I want you to write the most volgur shit you have ever thought of. I mean horrible shit. Shit where I will say..."OMFG!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!!! RIGHT NOW!!!" Now the shit you write has to be directed towards the ESPN MLB message boards moderators/ADMINS.

You can post them on this site so everyone can see them in the comments section. The challenge/competition is based on a points system. Of course you will get more points for writing the most horrible shit ever made, but you will also get points for signing up to espn message boards site: http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/messageBoards

Sign up and all you need to do is make a name...any name....you will need to give an address so just pick a random company's address and a random email because email conformation is not done. Then I want you to take your master piece and spread it all over the MLB directory boards or the MLB general boards. Pretty much...I want your name to be Banned and I want the moderators to get fucking completely pissed off each and every day.

Also you get more points if other people in the message boards reply. If your wrote a message on the boards. just tell me where I can find it and if I see a OMG or LOL or something like that where the people on the site are completely speechless then...you get more points. The reason why i want you to do that is....I want like a hundred people to plaque this site and make the moderator have the take the time as banned each and every post. That post i wrote up on top, I spread that over 31 different MLB TEAM sites at espn. He probably took some time to ban my name and look for all those posts. This is what I want I want him for Suffer!!!

If you are confused on what to do, I will explain it in full detail if alot of complain. If you don't want to post it on ESPN message boards, just post it on the comments part on this site and I will do the work.

also....this is important ----> if you do choose to take the time, make a name and go and post it on the site then you can't just post it. if you write "fuck"...it will come up as ****. To get around this loop, you have to type [b][/b] (which means bold) in between some of the letters.

EXAMPLE: FUCK .........change to F[b][/b]uck. that way it will show up and your message can be fully understood without ****'s . So any word you think you will be ***** for, just type [b][/b] in the middle of the word.

okay.

HERE WE GO.

MAKE ME PROUD!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Tom said...

Wouldn't it have died down anyway without having to resort to abuse?

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

My dammit cubs name got banned....until they get that name back into system

NEVER!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a guy that owes money to people, you're sure know how to just give it away for shit like this.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

YES....This is worth 20 bucks. Hands down. I go to that site every day to check shit and I have been using that name for almost 2 years. and I have said swears before and nothing happen, but the fact that I said it this time and on something that everyone else was complaining as well is TOTALLY BOGUS. I want that Moderator to be just alittle annoyed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home