Monday, July 19

GO WATCH ANCHORMAN!!!

I don't know how to explain the sheer and utter joy that is on my face. You must want this movie, not for yourself....but for the sake of humanity. There is no feeling in the world that describes a joy that is anchorman....a complete knockout punch...


the best way to put it...if you don't know what a hand ful of boobs feels like and when you first grab them..you are like...OH YEAH!!....thats anchorman!!! just hits you when you are not even expecting it.

Thank you Will Farrell for making my life complete.

3 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, Kevin O'Donnell, could not agree with anything more than what you just said. I have upped the movie to my top 3 for comedies after seeing it 3 times and im going a 4th with pete, simply because this movie rules my life. Kill Bill and Anchorman is probly all i need to get by.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

i wish...i can take a bat to my head...forget what kill bill and anchorman is and just re-live those 2 movies again.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf is anchorman? and who is this will farrell character?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home