Saturday, July 24

OMG!!! IM BUYING THIS PHONE!!!!

this is the coolest in the history of man kind and I need this phone. Why?...Does it get me the ladies?...probably not. Does it bring me fame and fortune? ....damn no. Then what? Why is this so special? Because this phone kicks your phone and the phone next to that one's ass combined bitch!!! This is the phone to end all phones and I know it will probably come here in the near future, but I hate fucking waiting and Im going to shell out major bucks to get this phone early and I know T-mobile is too jewish to bring to phone for american users.

what a fucking phone!!!!

Shut kev! I know its just a phone. But I'm getting a killer deal on it if I Pre-buy the phone...and I mean big....Like 50% off. so instead of paying like 500 to 700 bucks...if i buy it now..it will only cost me 270. I think thats a great deal.

Key features: HIGH definition 240x320px 262k color 2,3" screen 1.3Mp videocamera with with flash and 8x zoom MP3/Video Player, Radio FM and M. Stick DUO Unique 360ş rotating design with 3 styles of use Finished in real polished aluminium 


Actual Picture from the Camera Phone.....Click for FULL SIZE!!


CAMERA


THIS PHONE EVEN HAS A MEMORY CARD SLOT....WHO NEEDS A REAL DIGITAL CAMERA NOW?????!!!!!


FULL SCREEN VIEWFINDER WITH 8X zoom and PHOTO LIGHT


THE KEYS ARE HIDDEN IN THIS SWIVEL ROTATION....SU GEI!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tom your so gay...almost as flaming as al...

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you two rule

 

Post a Comment

<< Home