Monday, June 14

How Sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I the ending to one of the greatest things in sports is starting to come true. The Los Angelos Lakers are gonna be out of the playoffs making the Detroit pistons the 2004 NBA CHAMPIONS. It's not like I like the pistons, but I hate the lakers. I hate the lakers with every single bone in my body. I have no clue who I hate more....The New York Yankees or the Los Angelos Lakers. I mean atleast I don't mind watching the New York Yankees, as much as I hate them...they are a good ball club and nobody can say that they aren't. But the Los Angelos Lakers just suck. I mean I hate every single person on that team, I hate the management and I hate every single Lakers fan. And so.....Finally I'm getting what I want; to see the Lakers get knocked out of the playoffs once again and pretty much see a team that will never win another NBA CHAMPIONSHIP with these players. LAKERS BLOW. GO PISTONS. IM OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home