Thursday, June 3

TOMIYA and THE TEMPLE OF GRASS!!!!!

Today, I am going encounter something I don't usually do.....I'm mowing the freaking lawn. If you can account that for the past 2 weeks, the chicagoland area was anything but sunny. It rained and it rained and it rained....thus, the grass is pretty much up to my knees if I don't cut the damn grass.....Let's say Im screwed. There are some problems that I'm having with this TEMPLE of GRASS adventure...first off...my mower seems to have a dull blade. I kicked the machine atleast a couple of times because of anger and not to mention I have the Sun coming down on me and I'm one lazy dude and I don't wanna do it. I don't get any satisfaction or reward for doing this horrific duty. I don't get any food, or money or some hot ass 34C beautiful naked women waiting for me in the shower.

preferably the girl showed below:


"Thank You....GOD"


This is pretty much the girl I need to marry. Imagine...Just imagine waking up and seeing that on the couch. I think my life would be complete and I could die a happy man right there and then. Only thing better is her in a school girl outfit.

oh wait.....This will do:

"oh Tomiya!!!!, You have conquered the TEMPLE OF GRASS!!!! Devour me!!!"

Oh...its times like this I wish I was a BILLIONAIRE.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

thanks al.

btw......say hi to your mom for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home