Sunday, June 6

THE MIDGET GUIDEBOOK!!!!!!

Oh man do I have something to show you!!!!! When I was at work yesterday, I found a guidebook on my manager's table and so I picked it up and started laughing. It's a guidebook on how to treat "little people". It's pretty much a book on what accessories midget's have when you go into a hotel room. They have extention sticks, midget robes (called "dwarf robes"), and stepping ladder. This book also giving you directions on how to approach midgets and how not to use "short jokes". This is amazing that I have found this book and it's amazing that they have a midget guide book.


HAHAHA.... MIDGETS!!!!!


Here's page 2 and 3.

The best part is hands down the section on "understanding dwarfism". I mean THERE IS A TERM NOW??!!!! That is crazy. First they were called midgets then the PI thing is "little people" and now its dwarfism. Why don't you fucking call them hobbits from now on. WOW....this is just truly unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home