Thursday, June 10

SUPER BABE CHALLENGE BEGINS.... ROUND 1!

Ok...here we go. I've threw down the gauntlet and it's now your turn to see put down something that can top this.

Now here are rules: Give me the site of where the pic is or email it to tomiya_adventures@hotmail.com. If I decide it's a better picture. then I will update the post the with the new picture. That picture will then be replaced once a hotter picture is found. Now here is where you can decide to reverse my decision. If a picture is replaced and you don't like it, just go to the comments sections and/or email and give a shout out. If there is enough complaints....the picture will be reversed to the previous. Winner will recieve a Super Mystery Suprise Gift for winning. So here we go!!!!


Now of course this isn't the hottest picture I found. Why give up my trump cards? But I think this picture is adequate enough to be considered a hot picture. God!!! SHE's SO FINE!!!!! SERIOUSLY....THERE IS NO EXCUSE!!!!!


There is No excuse for How Unbelievably Hot this girl is? Girls like this should never pay for anything in life EVER AGAIN! She looks so tasty!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good lord. just...just end the contest now. i'll try, but it'll probably die on its face. OI!

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

your mama is a dirty fucking whore!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home