Thursday, June 3

Coming Soon! Queen of All Babes Challenge!

Monday will mark the one week aniversary of the tomiya adventures and I feel the viewers can make an impact in one area of the show if they choose to. I will put a picture of a super hot babe up. Now if you know of a hotter babe, then you can submit it to the site's email address or leave the address in the comment area. If I think you have a better picture it will be replaced and put on the site. No super hardcore stuff....I don't need some random 8 yr old kid browsing the net and seeing a girl get quadruple by her brothers or something. Keep it PG-13 or R...No MEGA XXX


Who Shall Win?

I have not decided to make this a weekly thing or just this one time. We'll have to see. More info later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home