Thursday, July 1

OMG! IM WORKING! 2k4!!!

So...I went to this place called WWW.HOTDOG.COM (Yes, this is a restaurant and yes I sometimes eat there) and I get this phone call...847-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH. So, Im like shit, this must those damn bill collectors. So I don't pick up the phone because Im just sick of tired of talking to people who are gay. So I just listen the message they leave on my voicemail. When I was listening to the message, I realize it was one of my co-workers at work saying that she can't make it to work tonight and see needs me to cover. This is where Im like..........WHAT!!!!!???? OKAY!!!! FINE!!!! I mean it's not like it's a bad thing, I do absolutely nothing at work. In fact, Im typing this right now at work. I mean...it's nice to have another 80 bucks in my pocket for just sitting on my ass doing like an hour of total while watching a movie, but I wanted it off and now I won't have another day off til saturday (OMG!!! MEGA SUPER PARTY END OF THE WORLD BLAST!!!! LIVE YOUR DREAMS PARTY OMG 2k4 BLOW OUT!!!)

Also I wanted to note that I really haven't been updating the site and that's because I have been pretty tired at night and I feel tired updating this site.

oh yeah kev.....nobody has called me yet about Howard Lanchester...you fucking asshole!!!! (You guys will know about that soon enough)

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard Howard Lanchester and yo mama take it deep up the butt..........VERY deep up the butt. OI!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

Dude.....howard lanchester shits on your mom's tits and she's like....YAH!! YAH!! DUETCHE OMA DUETCHE ! YAH...TALK TO ME HANS!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home