Thursday, June 17

Super Babe Challenge Enters Round 2 Begins!!!!!

Finally the challenge contest has reached level three. Some people have submitted some entries and I have to admit, they do beat my original entry so I guess I have to put it up. I'll put up both pictures and let you decide who will be the current champion. I mean why should I have all the voting power, I just should have the most.


Picture number 1: Kev's Entry................ Picture number 2: Joe's Entry



So help me decide. Leave a comment on which one is better.

6 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe's. OI!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

One down for joe!

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Joe

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

2 joe kev 0

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Joe's, based soley on the fact that Kev's looks like a trashbag ho that has had every STD in the book...twice.

-Dave (yeah, that one)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

3-0 joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home