Wednesday, September 21

ZANGETSU!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know what that means...you're a big loser. j/k. It just means you have to .........HAVE TO watch bleach. This anime that kicks total butt. Im on episode 49 now, with weekly episodes but my thirst is sooo much greater. They need to hire more people and have them put out a show EVERY SECOND. Then maybe will my thirst be quench. Can this show dethrone Naruto?... Maybe...its got so much potential and there are NOOO FLAASSSSH BACKS........woot woot.

As you can see, I did JACK-SHIT over the weekend. I also had a chance to watch what I think is the greatest movie of ALL-TIME. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. If you played Final Fantasy 7 and are a huge fan, then you must watch this movie. It is everything you have hoped for. So Unbelievable. Im actually playing through Final fantasy 7 right now. Its that good of a movie.

MY PASSION IS BACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home