Sunday, August 28

The coolest MP3 Player..........EVAAAA!

I was just randomly searching on the internet (Like I have anything else better to do..Cough Cough...find job Cough Cough =) ) . But I ran into was is probably the coolest gadget of the month. Its called..

mobiBLU 1 GB Cube Digital Audio Player




ok...now to the details. What makes this Mp3 player so hawwwttt! Its a about the size of a quarter.
I mean even Voytek was like...Uh...Sooooo sexy.....un....Soooo cool.
I mean I know every freaking human being has an Ipod and I know they rock. But 1 Gb can hold a good amount of Mp3's and I think that is worth the price. Even though I have a psp with a 1gig card already.

Here are some more pics:





(All Pics from Walmart.com <------------ Walmart, YOU ROCK!!!! :=) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home