Wednesday, September 14

Ipod nano attempt............FAILED!

So, I went into the apple store. Normally, I don't have money to buy anything. Im really just living month to month =). (How sad my life has become). But this month have actually a ton. I don't know how, but I guess haven't been going out so I want to spend some of it; not all of it. Ipod Nano only holds 4Gb but I thought to myself that should be enough. After like 40 minutes of thinking and looking around, I finally said yes to the ipod nano.


.....................but it sold out. All 4Gb black / while Ipod nanos are sold out.


GAY!

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid nano being sold out. that sucks. haha. anyhoo. i thought you were going to get a bigger memory soemthing (not specifically an ipod). well whatever floats your boat. you could probably buy it online if you really wanted to. ok i'll stop babbling.
~Grace

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

G-dawg...don't make it demote you down to just Grace. The demoting button is right here...ill press it.

Ipod Nano rocks. End of Story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home