Saturday, September 3

Super Saturday with 2 doses of Bored !!!!!

ok, Im sitting here in my house and I have NOTHING to do. Im sitting on my bed and watching TNT. Can't you tell Im having a Super Saturday. But anyways, this blogger post is actually quite interesting.

I saw the aristocrats and the only thing I wanted to watch afterwards was a BOB SAGET standup. Seriously....people don't know what this guy is capable of. They hear rumors..but oh they don't know.

But anyways, I was searching on google "bob saget stand up" I don't get what I want but I found this instead.

WOW~~~!!!!!!!, JUST...........WOW

(the views of this website do not in any reflect the views and members of Tomiya and/or Tomiya Nation. Its just so Fucked Up and Hilarious at the same time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home