Friday, September 16

Tomiya is sick as a dawg.

Giving notice to all you Tomiya Nations Fans Out there. Im freaking Sick. So....I don't want to update this again til probably monday or tuesday. I never get sick so this is so rare, I have no clue what I have...but Im very fatigued. I am going to spending alot of time getting my pictures web-page ready for someone so...I have no clue how much time that will take up.

**note: Omg!...i was just watching the Today Show on Tv and I see this HOT...HOT!!! ...SUPER HOT girl. Its Maria "something" ...omg she's from entertainment tonight on vh1. Soooooo Hot. I guess she is moving up. Atleast my news will have some eye candy now. =) HOT TAMALES!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better T-Dawg! I hate being sick. Drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest! About the hot hot hot tamale you saw on tv...are you talking about Maria Menounos? She is a hottie. hehe. FEEL BETTER!!
~G-Dawg (appreciate the promotion)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home