Thursday, July 8

A WONDERFUL, but PAINFUL DAY ...at the dentist.

So i had a 11:00 am dentist appointment to fix a cavity that I have in my mouth and when I walk in...I see the fucking hottest nurse EVER. Hands down's gorgeous!!! and What do you know...She happens to be my nurse for the appointment. LUCKY LUCKY ME!!! and as the dentist is put stuff in my mouth, the sensitiviy was high and so the nurse was fucking rubbing my ear lobes....My fucking ear lobes!!!! Unbelievable, but it worked and not only that...I just wanted to bone this nurse now more than ever!!!! Seriously...she makes me want to give a bat to some kid and say "swing that bat at my mouth". Just so I can see this nurse again. One thing is for sure.......I need to find out if she is single or not. I highly doubt it, but you never know.....GOD DAMN!!! is SHE HOT!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for your next post:

http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/page1.html

OI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home