Monday, May 16

POKER TOURNEY TODAY!!! WHO IS THE BEST?!!

I had this poker tournament today at this person's house. 1o buy-ins at 10 dollars a piece. so Do the math. That's some hot shit, you know!?? Fucking with that kind of dough you would can be banking.....bitch and hoes all the day the east side funk...you know?

Anyways,

I did okay. I was kicking ass in the beginning then my friend Will was kicking my ass and then kicked some of his ass. We had to break into 2 tables because of the amount of people. I ended getting to the final table to lose in a ALL-IN BET when I had a straight flop and my opponent, Pinky, had a fucking 4 of a kind.

Well, this is way I wanted to lose. Even though I lost, I got bitch slapped so bad by those 4 of kinds that it felt great. Hey! out of 10 people I was 4 th place man and thats saying something.

What? What? You want to take me on too bitch!!!!!? Bring it. Take all you motherfuckers down!

Im a ninja. Im out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home