Saturday, May 14

Alot of shit has happen in the past 3 weeks....

Tomiya hasn't really been doing anything special in the past 3 weeks that is worthy of making a blogger. Let's see...

1) my car died....yep. Genine (my green galant is DEAD). When not quite dead. The distributor is fuck so bad that it would cost me 1200 dollars to fix it. Is it really worth fixing? That car had 189,000 miles on it. But what makes it worse is that I HAVE to drive the stupid maxima car now. This stupid car that I signed for has become the worth thing I have ever seen in my life. Not only do I have to drive it, but every time I enter this car I see all my dreams being flushed down the toilet.

2) I couldn't start my other job. The job that is banking me money, I couldn't do any work this week because of my bad luck and bad schedule from my other job.

3) Not since the days of Grenda does someone finally hate my guts. ( note: this is not a good thing). Maybe even worse than Grenda, I think she would love to see me burn to death, but thats just my opinion.

4) My life sucks

Literally, ....i mean I am destined to have the worse life that ever walked this planet. and this will make me famous.






at least I have Naruto.....right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home