Tuesday, May 24

I want,.............I need..............I would Kill for an IPOD! Que? bueno?

Yeah,

One of my buddies got an Ipod and an Ipod-mini for his soon to be ONE!!! I wish I had the money to buy an ipod. Only in time right? Yeah...that 30GB ipod w/ color screen is so tight dude. I could put some wierd ass music and whenever I ever wanted to listen to my wierd ass music........I would. Like...THE LIFE AQUATIC sountrack.........that shit is the tits dude........FO SHO!!!!!!

With an Ipod, combined with my PSP..............I could rule the world. Hot babes would come to my calling and I would be the MOST POWERFUL MAN in existence. The only thing I would need after an IPOD is an EVO.

REMEMBER:
Once you get the money, you get the Ipod.
Once you get the Ipod, you get the power.
Once you get the power, you get the women.
Once you get the women, your life as you know has meaning.


Then you get the EVO!!! Eh? cabron!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah man, sweet dude, i want an ipod too(pushes glasses up nose and readjusts myself)

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home