Monday, November 14

Tomiya Nation 2005-2006 Snowboard Adventure


Ahhh....my snowboard
Originally uploaded by TOMMY'S WORLD.

okay listen, I live in freaking chicago. Our version of a mountain is a giant hill. I don't have the money to go aspen, canada or any place that has real mountains, but snowboarding is snowboaring and once again winter is back.

this is my new snowboard which only cost me 100 bucks. I still need my yellow bindings, but my freaking short snowboard is no more. Its not retired, but Im going to put it away for emergencies.

For people who want to go ...hop on the tomiya train and you will have a good time.

later bitches~!

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i hop on the tomiya train would that make me gay?

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Tomlee45 said...

No, But if your name is Eric Baneras or Albert Janik Or even Voytek.

You are automatically Gay on default.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home